The beginnings of the company go back to 1951 when the company was founded under the first name "Waste". The company was privatized in 2002, when new lines of development were outlined and since then the company has been steadily growing in business. We have certified our operations with the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Today, the company is one of the leading companies in northwestern Croatia in the field of waste collection and disposal. Today the company operates at 3 locations in Bjelovar-Bilogora County
With our own business, we try to change citizens' awareness of the importance of environmental care and recycling. This can be seen by the actions of collecting bulky waste, placing containers on prominent surfaces, eco-islands and collaborating with eco-schools. We are sure that we will succeed in this attempt to make citizens aware.
The implementation of the project "Creating a Business Website" was successfully completed